1004 24th Street SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124 (505) 892-6664
Our History and Life Together
The church was founded in 1986, making us one of the younger congregations in the Presbytery of Santa Fe.. The Reverend Kay Huggins was the organizing pastor.
Throughout the years of growth and change, we have continued to serve Christ through worship, education, fellowship and mission. Worship is the center of our life together. Music has always been a significant part of our worship and currently we enjoy many persons with vocal and instrumental gifts, Chancel Choir, JuBELLation Ringers adult bell choir, Praise Band, and Children’s Choir.
Mission has been a strong focus for this congregation from the very beginning. Storehouse West, the local food pantry and children’s clothes closet, was started in our building. We continue to have a strong involvement in its work. We support mission programs locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; many of them we have partnered with for a number of years.
An active fellowship program has drawn us together in other ways. Retreats and outings, Sunday morning hospitality, fellowship and study groups for both men and women, and youth group are among the many activities that bring us together as a church family.